Ten Reasons to Use Lorri as an On-Camera Consultant
- With customized role-plays, Lorri will reveal tricks reporters play and teach you how to handle them.
- Lorri will show you colors, fabrics and styles that will make you look more professional and poised on camera.
- Lorri has a keen eye for detail. She will kindly point out nervous habits or unattractive traits that others might be afraid or “too nice” to mention.
- Lorri will follow up with a written summary of her suggestions as well as your strengths and areas for improvement.
- Lorri is experienced at coaching newsmakers to be more confident on camera. Her clients have appeared on such nationally recognized broadcasts as “Good Morning America,” “Power Lunch,” “McCuistion,” “Business Unusual,” HBO and the Home Shopping Network.
- Lorri genuinely cares about your success. Once you’re a client, you’re a friend. Lorri will watch your broadcast and follow-up with instant feedback.
- Clients receive the benefit of Lorri’s thorough journalistic research on the topic, the organization, the event and customization to specific challenges, crises and concerns.
- Lorri works with newsmakers to phrase their messages in catchy, memorable, soundbites.
- Lorri is persistent, focused and dedicated. She will work with clients until they feel comfortable and confident. She hasn’t given up on anybody yet!
- Lorri also realizes some people have natural ability and only need a little polishing. That’s why she requires no minimum fee or times.